Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, has extended its Sensational Suite Savings event through November 20, 2020.
Enjoy savings and enhanced amenities on even more sailings – this offer now applies to select 2021-2022 sailings.
Now more than ever, the extra space, extra staff and fewer guests on Seabourn’s luxury, smaller ships have appeal as we begin to cruise again.
Whether you’re new to Seabourn or a returning guest who has already fallen in love with the warm, embracing luxury of a Seabourn voyage, this is the perfect way to ensure your return to cruising will make delightful memories.
PLUS save big on a range of suite accommodations on select summer 2021 through winter/spring 2022 voyages, as well as enjoy exceptional enhanced amenities, including a richer Internet package and higher shipboard credits.
CONSULT WITH US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR SEABOURN CRUISE IN A DREAM DESTINATION
Choose from destination choices including Alaska/British Columbia, Northern Europe and the Mediterranean, Antarctica, and more to help turn today’s travel dreams into travel realities soon.
The benefits vary by individual voyage but may include any or all of the following:
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite Upgrades
- Up to Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrades
- Up to $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite
- Up to 900 Minute Internet Package per guest
- 50% Reduced Deposit
On top of all of the above, guests who seek more space and amenities by booking a Penthouse or Premium Suite on select sailings will receive up to $2,000 USD shipboard credit per suite and an unlimited internet package per suite.
Ask us to help match you with the best savings, amenities, and select sailings applicable to the Sensational Suite Savings.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage, under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.